Monday, April 26, 2010

Step 20: Staying busy and coming to Davis

A quick post before I head back to the Grand Canyon tomorrow morning. I spent 4 days at Lake Mead doing Fencing. Our Zion fencing crew got moved to Lake mead so with their addition we had over 40 people working with us. This meant managing all these people was quite a task, but one that was very challenging and enjoyable for me. Between hail, wind, rain, super hot weather and flat tires and a disorganized project partner without a clue as to where the fence was going it was a very eventful 4 days which I will not get into details about right now as I have a crazy day getting ready for the canyon. I went climbing yesterday by Sedona and was learning how to trad climb and place and take out gear, so that was cool. But most exciting is I am coming to Davis for 7 days as soon as I get back from the canyon. So if you will be in town and are reading this then I will be hanging out with you because you are cool and reading this. However, if you are not reading this and not in Davis, then you are not cool and I make no promises about seeing you. (although it may still happen)
Adios

1 comment:

  1. well Puddin i'm 1 for 2 cause i'm reading this but i'm not in davis. come on rocket pop, i can't plan my davis visits just around when you are going to be in davis. i get into davis for picnic day and i hear that puddin was supposed to come but bailed...what the hell??

    ReplyDelete