In this day and age the first step to any new adventure or large change in someones life inevitably involves the creation of a blog so that those we are leaving behind don't feel so left behind or perhaps so that I don't feel so far ahead. Yes, most likely the latter although the former does assist with the latter as it is always nice to feel missed. So please read my blog and even better leave comments.
Don't worry, I will try and make my postings as brief and to the point and entertaining as possible. And if you actually believe they will be brief or to the point then I apologize now. However, they should be entertaining, because if they are not then whatever it is I am blogging about clearly is not entertaining and you should just feel bad for me that I had to go through the experience.
Anyway, this is good enough for the prologue to my journey. In my next post I hope to actually tell you all what I will be doing for the next 6 months.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment