Sunday, October 10, 2010

My First Vehicle- About time?

Well, it finally happened. After much talk for the last couple years about getting a car I did it. Today I bought a 95 Ford F150 4x4 Supercab. I had about given up on finding what I was looking for this summer. But in a chance encounter at the forest service end of season party I met a guy who just bought a new car and was looking to get rid of his old truck. Test drove it Friday. Thought about it Saturday and bought it today. It's a beast of a truck and is sure to be a blast to travel and live in the next couple years. It's got a brand new speaker system and a camper-shell on the 6.5ft bed as well as two fuel tanks.
So I am heading back to Flagstaff mid week to get it registered and whatnot. Sadly this means I won't be able to go home or see people in Davis or elsewhere.



Just a start, the bed will get spruced up quite a bit more after my backcountry project.

Yup, two fuel tanks

No comments:

Post a Comment