Saturday, January 2, 2010

Step 4: Wait in the airport for a delayed plane

Made it to the airport thanks to a ride from Becky. I must also thank Becky for the amazing surprise party she organized for me and I had zero clue about...

...So now as I wait for the plane which is delayed 30-40 minutes they have just informed us that to speed the process of boarding up we are now encouraged to check our carry-on bags at the gate rather than waist time finding a spot in the overhead compartments. Well I thought that was an awfully nice gesture and even nicer is that they assured us they won't even charge the $25 checked bag fee. So perhaps I will do that as I would love to speed the process of boarding up as my 50 min layover in Phoenix appears to be rapidly diminishing to a 10 minute sprint across the terminal. Hopefully the next entry will be from Flagstaff, rather than Phoenix where I will have to spend the night should I miss my connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment