I have now packed everything I need and will be flying out of Sacramento around noon to Flagstaff with a brief layover in Phoenix. One of my fellow interns will be picking me up at 5 from the airport, saving me a taxi trip.
To the right you will see what I have condensed my life to. I will also be sending a box with some clothes for when the snow melts but these three bags hopefully contain anything I absolutely need. ACE will be providing all of the equipment needed like tens, tools, stoves, etc.
I was initially planning on renting a car so I could bring more things, but that would be more expensive, more time consuming and less fun so I opted to go the minimalist route which has been beneficial for many Davis thrift-stores as well as friends who will be inheriting much of my things.
I must thank Tim and Jessica Helms for allowing me to stay at their house the last couple months as well as the Notre Dame house who graciously let me stay on their couch after I graduated and my lease ran out. I will miss Davis, but am excited for the new and ever changing horizons ahead.
My next entry should be from Flagstaff assuming all goes well in my travels tomorrow.
Im pumped on picking up a second yellow Eppies shirt!! Awwwww ya!
ReplyDelete